What times and days are available to schedule an appointment?
I see clients Monday through Thursday during the day and evening. Times available vary depending on the day and week. Please call me at 443-632-8814 for available openings.
What are your rates?
In the Baltimore area, the fee for a 50-minute psychotherapy session usually falls in the range of $70 – $150, but can go as high as $300. My rates are:
- 50-Minute Session (Individual or Couples): $120
- Extended 80-Minute Session (Individual or Couples): $190
- Premarital Package with Prepare/Enrich Assessment*: $500
- Discernment Counseling (1.5 hours): $215
- Prepare-Enrich Assessment: $35
- Professional Consultation: $120
*The premarital package includes 5 sessions + $35 Prepare/Enrich assessment report (Package savings of $135)
Do you accept insurance?
Due to the limitations in treatment choice and confidentiality that occur when using health insurance, I do not work directly with insurance providers. (If you would like further explanation about these issues, please feel free to call me.)
However if you desire to use your insurance, I would be glad to provide you with a receipt to submit for reimbursement. Since insurance providers and plans vary in their coverage, it is best to call the member number listed on your insurance card and ask the following questions:
1) Am I covered for individual and/or couples counseling? (Please note that many insurance plans do not cover couples.)
2) Am I covered to see an “out-of-network” provider or only “in-network?” (I would be considered out-of-network.)
3) How much is my deductible? (Often the deductible is the same for either in or out-of-network.)
4) What percentage of the fee is reimbursed?
What types of payment do you accept?
I accept the following types of payment:
- All major credit cards
- Debit cards
- HSA (Health Savings Account) cards
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards
- Pay With Square